TO THOSE WHO HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE ULTIMATE INVERSION TABLE
FOR YOUR COMFORT, TO EASE THE PAIN, TO JUST RELAX, AND NOW WHAT NEXT?
Lets see, What was your aim in buying an Inversion Table?
Generally, these are some of the reasons (There may be others too):
- Reduce Back pain
- Reduce Stress
- Improve Circulation
- Improve Posture
- Improve the Body Symmetry & Balance
- Relax body after Exercise
- or Just to get a good sleep… practically an encompassing Lap of Relief
Inversion Table Simplified
Steps before you start using your Inversion Table, Demystifying the Myth
- Balance the Settings
- How to Partial Invert
- How to Totally Invert
- Whats Ifs, When Ifs, etc
Always Read and Follow the Instruction Manual that comes with your Inversion Table before you start using the Product. What if I bought an Inversion Table that has no Instructions? Well, then the following information might come in handy…
PIVOT ARMS – Lock into place in the 3rd Last Hole for First Time Users
NYLON STRAP – To adjust a Lesser or Greater Degree of Inversion, The Nylon Strap Must be Firmly Connected as per your manual.
- Always adjust for a lesser Inversion and Increase as you feel comfortable.
HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Choose Inches or Centimetres for your convenience.
- Adjust the height one notch up than your actual height, If you are 5ft 6in set it at 5ft 7in